Go Fund Me Campaign happening right now! Click on the link & give a helping hand to reach every child.
These real life topics support our children in becoming fabulous and amazing big people while reminding adults what is most important and how simple life really is.
A former D.A.R.E. Police Officer, Gramma Be taught children to resist the temptations of drug use and stay safe with smart ideas. Continuing her passion to empower kids and adults, she has created a series of books.
Invite Gramma Be for story time or as a theatrical addition to any assembly:
- Gramma shows up in character and reads from her oversized book followed by activities.
- My Stranger Belly teaches kids and reminds adults that in order to stay safe, really stay safe, we have got to trust our gut instincts.
- Each book offers activities for the kids while reminding adults of easy choices and practical ways to live life in power.
- Gramma Be adds entertainment with a strong message to any assembly or in service.
- Underneath Bully Be helps people understand the pieces of bullying while acquiring easy tools to make a difference.
- You Are IT - power of the mind
- My Stranger Belly - trusting our gut instincts to keep us safe
- That's Not Fair - validate emotions in a spit home
- I Know! - alcohol and drug use with a twist in attitude and lots of choice
- Grandmas Eyes - relationships after death
- Suicide Slide - how did I get here
- Underneath Bully Be - the real story about being bullied
- Feelings Suck! - four words that change ease in emotion
- When I Was Little - the light of happiness in dark days
Gramma Be's daughter Renee Beese teaches empowering workshops for adolescents, adults and professional service personal.