A former D.A.R.E. Police Officer, Gramma Be taught children to resist the temptations of drug use and stay safe with smart ideas. Continuing her passion to empower kids, she has created a series of books. Gramma's dedication to a safe community and her prior experience as a DARE Officer lend the perfect combination for age appropriate teachings and fun for children K-8.
These books speak to adults too! They remind us of easy choices and practical ways to relate to each other AND Gramma's daughter Renee Beese teaches empowering workshops for adolescents and adults.
Each book invites in power choice and awareness of possibility:
- You Are IT - power of the mind
- My Stranger Belly - trusting our gut instincts to keep us safe
- That's Not Fair - validate emotions in a spit home
- I Know! - alcohol and drug use with a twist in attitude and lots of choice
- This Little Bottle - earth consciousness
- Eggplant Rolling - real food
- and more